- Wait, does that make it pronounced "hif" in Spanish? #gif 1 day ago
- The majority of folks are still going to pronounce it "The funny animated things." #gif 1 day ago
- #amwriting But its not as exciting as it sounds. No frills non-fiction news article. Super happy adventure fun time writing has to wait. 1 day ago
- Got a mystery tube from Sony Records today. Guess what I found. #singforyou instagram.com/p/ZlcjlBSP2U/ 2 days ago
- I'm the proud owner of the new #DaftPunk album. It's totally 70s disco and quite fab. Can you dig it? 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
I’m down to days now before my deployment. Well, training then deployment. Regardless, I’m not coming back until it’s over. What was six months is really seven.
I know it’s early, but here is something to think about:
“When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” Well, hopefully you already have sugar, clean water and a container. Without those you still only have lemon juice. If you do have those and life hasn’t given you lemons, you at least … Continue reading
Dear cats of the neighborhood, The female cat, who resides in the house, is not accepting gifts at this time. The owner of the house wishes for you to deposit gifts elsewhere as he is tired of his shrubbery smelling … Continue reading
Though the rapture didn’t happen, like I said it wouldn’t, I had a little fun with the idea in fiction yesterday. Fiction or no, I am woefully unprepared for a zombie apocalypse.