- Wow, can't believe I'm up this early on a Sunday morning. Oh, right, I have a cat. Now is the perfect time to rub on a bag loudly. 2 days ago
- I need to create a massive to do list for my move to Japan. #1 is going to be "Create massive To Do list." 5 days ago
- My coffee is so large it is cooling down before I can finish it. #FirstWorldProblems 6 days ago
- Pratt and Whitney R-2800 Double Wasp engine. 18-cylinder, 2300 hp. #engine #bnw #aviation instagram.com/p/ZQjk1iSP-S/ 1 week ago
- Air Force sex assault prevention chief charged in sex assault stripes.com/1.219860 http://t.co/gpizynzk1H 2 weeks ago
Posts by :
I thought I would get out and be among people tonight. I had a choice of several fine writerly food establishments such as Panera and Atlantic Bread Company, but I chose Starbucks because it was the most clichéd. In fact, I’m sitting near someone conducting a job interview for someplace other than here and a hipster reading. And y’all just missed the two girls having a conversation while texting other people.
Alternate title: Write Hard Part Deux: Write Harder
This was for a flash fiction challenge from Chuck Wendig at Terribleminds. This is a Southern Gothic tale about a nightclub in Hell featuring a blizzard. I give you …
I was sitting around sick most of the day, so figured I should write something. My new resolution is to write more. I think I managed four posts last year. All … year. Pretty lame.
I haven’t written here in months and there are far too many reasons why. Each one is worth its own blog post. It can be summed up by saying I’ve been fighting self doubt.
… when you forget about it.