- Wait, does that make it pronounced "hif" in Spanish? #gif 1 day ago
- The majority of folks are still going to pronounce it "The funny animated things." #gif 1 day ago
- #amwriting But its not as exciting as it sounds. No frills non-fiction news article. Super happy adventure fun time writing has to wait. 1 day ago
- Got a mystery tube from Sony Records today. Guess what I found. #singforyou instagram.com/p/ZlcjlBSP2U/ 2 days ago
- I'm the proud owner of the new #DaftPunk album. It's totally 70s disco and quite fab. Can you dig it? 2 days ago
Tag Archives: NaNoWriMo
I took yesterday off to rest. I can’t believe I’m still sick after a week. Oh, and I somehow deleted what I had written today so I’m about a week behind now. Checking on Twitter, there are some people finishing up already. Must be nice … Continue reading
“Do you have an ID,” she asked. He dug his press badge out of his pocket and held it so she could see it through the screen door. This ID sure was getting a lot of use today, he thought.
I’ve wasted enough time, he thought as he walked over and opened the door to the warehouse. The inside was cavernous and dark save for a set of portable lights in the back corner illuminating equipment, papers and two cops … Continue reading
John pulled forward and parked next to the cruiser giving it a wide berth just in case his luck turns out like it normally does. He got out and looked around quickly to make sure no one was watching. He … Continue reading
John parked his car at an opening in the chain link fence. He looked down at his phone trying to find warehouse 17. He remembered Pier 3, but all the warehouses along the waterfront look the same, weathered, run down … Continue reading
I’ve decided to try National Novel Writing Month again. I’m on try number seven now without actually completing it. I made it halfway through once, but never gotten close since.